Family Cookbook Titles
- (Family cookbooks) Family cookbooks are collections of recipes, that may or may not be a generation or more old, sometimes including family history and photos of the family members.
- Give a name to (a book, composition, or other work)
- (title) entitle: give a title to
- (title) a heading that names a statute or legislative bill; may give a brief summary of the matters it deals with; “Title 8 provided federal help for schools”
- (title) the name of a work of art or literary composition etc.; “he looked for books with the word `jazz’ in the title”; “he refused to give titles to his paintings”; “I can never remember movie titles”
IKEA Bookcases (now with stuff!)
Notes on the notes:
1. Yes, we love the Fringe that much.
3. In that small amount of vinyl is a Ray Charles Atlantic box set that I got for 20 bucks over 15 years ago.
10. Those issues of The Source do not contain any of the infamous "Benzino years". I stopped reading long before that. Issue 108, to be exact.
6, 11, 12, and 14. I took one look at my collection and had one thought: "Not diverse enough."
17. All seven volumes of Samurai Champloo, one FlCl, several wrestling DVDs, a couple of music titles, and some movies. The tapes: two graffiti docs, and Japanese wrestling vids. I now keep the porn where every respectable male does…in the bedroom closet.
19. Very incomplete. Lone Wolf and Cub has 25 volumes via Dark Horse…I have six. Battle Vixens…not sure if I’ll get the rest. It’s well-drawn and there’s plenty of "fan service", but that can get you only so far. Yes, I’m aware that I don’t have Scott Pilgrim Vol 1. Oldboy looks dope, but the pace is slow. Gotta see the movie.
20. Included here: wrestling bios, a nature series given to me when I was a youngster, 3 harmonicas, antiquated graphic arts books, and several years of Communication Arts Illustration Annuals. Plus, two of the most expensive art books I have: Sonic and Supersonic.
22. Nuggets, Nuggets II, and James Brown’sStar Time.
24. In this section, there are a number of sketchbooks. They remind me of how much I have/haven’t grown. Really hard to look at.
Elgin Manor- Cookbook Project Planned, 1978
Creator(s): St. Thomas Times-Journal
Bygone Days Publication Date: August 18, 2011
Original Publication Date: August 19, 1978
Reference No.: C8 Sh4 B1 F4 110
Credit: Elgin County Archives, St. Thomas Times-Journal fonds